Birthday Reflections 2024

 Hello everyone! Today is a special day – it is my birthday!


On my birthday, I am grateful to God for the gift of another year of life and the blessings He has bestowed upon me. The past year has been amazing, and I am blessed for the opportunities and experiences. As I add another year, I look forward to conquering new territories. To make this day interactive and fun, I would love to know how well you know me and to that effect, I have prepared a short quiz with questions about my interests.


The first three people who answer all the questions correctly, there is a special thing for you 😊


1. Where I wear my wristwatch

1. Where I wear my wristwatch


Left hand

Right hand

Both hands

I am not a huge fan of wrist watches

2. What I am always with


My books

My tablet

My handbag

My headphones

3. What I am good with


Directions and road navigation

Remembering names and faces

Keeping track of locations

Dates

4. Favorite social media platform


Instagram

Facebook

TikTok

Twitter

5. My dream country (select all that apply)


United States

France

India

Kenya

6. One type of make-up I wear


Lipstick

Eye shadow

Foundation

Nail polish

7. What am I?


An extrovert

An ambivert

An introvert

A realist

8. What I love to wear


Sneakers

Glasses

Heels

Boots

9. What I prefer


Calls

Chats

Emails

Letters

10. What are my hobbies?


Reading, writing, and hiking

Chatting, dancing, and movies

Painting, drawing, and sculpture

Swimming, cycling, and athletics

Let’s make my birthday special – take the quiz and share your results!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World Radio Day 2021

International Women’s Day 2023: “DigitALL: Innovation and Technology for Gender Equality”

The Slay Ballers 2.0 – FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023 – Netherlands vs South Africa Match Preview