Music 🎶 is an important aspect of our lives. Different cultures have what they appreciate and their style of music. In fact from ancient times, it has been in existence and has evolved over  the time. From childhood, when a song is being played repeatedly to a child he or she masters it and it has has a great influence in him or her. I so much love the power of lullaby. It lures a child to sleep which shows the soothing and calming force of music. Music stimulates something  in us, elevates our spirit, inspires us and make us happy. The type of mood one is in also affects the type of songs one wants to listen to at that particular time.
Have you wondered why some songs linger in our hearts  even though we don't understand the language and we appreciate them simply because music is a universal language. It is a language we just get connected to even if we don't understand the language. But then as a christian, can I listen to just any song, no I just can't because it is a strong force therefore I mist listen to what will inspire me spiritually. All things are lawful for me but all things edify not. So therefore, I will endeavor to listen to songs that will elevate my spirit. Through music, I can get connected . Get connected.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Women’s Day 2023: “DigitALL: Innovation and Technology for Gender Equality”

The Slay Ballers 2.0 – FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023 – New Zealand vs Norway Match Preview

DALAI LAMA FELLOWSHIP - END OF THE JOURNEY